We are working with a professional and well-established consultancy in their search for a Contracts Administrator.
This is an office-based role, and you will be administering contracts in accordance with the terms and conditions of the NEC3 and NEC4 suite of contracts (ECC, TSC and PSC). All Client contracts are administered using a contract management software package (Aconex), duties will typically include:
- Working with Client Project Manager’s to ensure that the contract is followed at all times.
- Ensuring the Contractor’s main duties are fulfilled.
- Ensuring programme submissions are reviewed and responded to.
- Working with Client Project Manager’s and Operational staff to manage the defects process.
- Managing NEC payment processes to ensure that the supply chain is paid on time.
- Supporting Client staff in preparing papers to uplift contract values/project budgets.
- Managing change control processes (i.e., EWN’s and CE’s).
- Risk management.
- Ensure the award of work is recorded with justifications so that the appropriate use first, second and third tier delivery providers can be tracked where they offer the lowest cost option.
- Regularly report to the Client Commercial and Framework Manager on contract awards covering the adequacy of the processes being adopted, a critical appreciation of the value for money being achieved, and recommendations for improvements.
- Support effective contract management rigour whilst maintaining bureaucracy.
- Improve contract documentation, letting and management.
- Working closely with the Alliance Delivery Partners, Client Commercial & Framework Manager and Framework Cost Managers.
- Ensure that contract information is reviewed with the Commercial & Framework Manager so that the information is effectively shared within the wider Client business whilst ensuring that the latest unit cost data is applied to project packages.
This opportuntiy would be well-suited to somebody with a QS or Civil Engineering degree or somebody who has a strong NEC background of Administration, Coordination and working cloesly with Project Managers and Directors.
The role would be working on a hybrid working arrangement and home/remote working would be included in this position.
|Job Category||Contract Administrator|